5th French/Belgian OpenFOAM® users conference
May 13th and 14th, 2020 | Lyon | France
IFPEN, Foam-Utilisateurs (the French OpenFOAM® users group), the Belgian OpenFOAM® users group are pleased to invite you to the french/belgian conference of OpenFOAM® users. For the fifth year in a row, this event aims to bring together OpenFOAM® users as well as those interested in potential applications of the software. People from academia and industry are invited to present advances in their relevant research and development fields exchanging ideas and information in an interdisciplinarity environment. This conference will provide an ideal opportunity to develop new collaborations and to meet experts.
More news to come !
Call for Contributions
You are kindly encouraged to participate actively in the conference by submitting a presentation title.
We would like to keep it simple. As in previous years, the title of your contribution will suffice for the submission procedure. Whenever possible, we try to accommodate everyone but the number of places being limited, a selection will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Be careful not to submit at the last minute !
- February 15, 2020 : end of early bird registration
- March 15, 2020 : to submit a presentation title
- May 13, 14, 2020 : conference dates
Registration fees include individual Foam-U adhesion, coffee breaks with snacks, lunches (bothe days), wednesday evening social event.
- early bird registration : 180€
- Past the early-bird date : EB+40€
To appear in march 2020
The conference will be held in the city of Lyon (France), at IFPEN.
- Talib Dbouk (IMT Lille Douai)
- Lionel Gamet (IFPEN)
- Victor Pozzobon (CentraleSupelec)
- Yann Requoquillon (Aero Concept Engineering)
- Julien Réveillon (Univ. de Rouen Normandie)
- David Uystepruyst (Univ. Valenciennes)
For any information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org